Let me share my configuration and the dependencies, with this hints you avoid some troubles with Plugin Dependencies:
- Download Eclipse Juno 4.2.2 from here. Don’t take the newest one because RTC 4.0.5 will currently only support 4.2.2 and you need RTC 4.0.5 to have access to the Jazz Hub.
- Goto the website Nodeclipse here. Usage model and installation are here.
- Copy the Update Link http://www.nodeclipse.org/updates and start Eclipse. To install the features , press Help > Install New Software…in your Eclipse IDE and enter the URL.
- Download the RTC 4.0.5 p2 install repository from here. After download install it with Help > Install New Software > Add…> Local… and select your download location.
- I take take the Jazz Hub at https://hub.jazz.net for SCM and CCM. With an account at the Jazz Hub you can share your code in a public cloud.
BTW, I tried also “Enide Studio 2014” but it is too new…Eclipse is based on 4.4 and will currently not work with RTC 4.0.5.
I will post in the next days about my experiences, but at the first glance it looks very promising…